For business owners who need certain equipment like telephone systems, there is a lot to consider. Beyond simply weighing the overall costs of buying or leasing a piece of equipment, you also need to consider maintenance, tax deductions, flexibility and more.
When you start narrowing down the type of equipment your business needs, it’s a good idea to thoroughly consider the pros and cons of leasing versus buying. In certain circumstances, the cost-benefit of one option may strongly outweigh the other.
7 Reasons to Lease Your Next Business Phone System, New Phone System or Used Phone System:
- Conserves Capital: Leasing conserves valuable company working capital and preserves your bank credit lines.
- Offers a Convenient Application: Provides Quicker Approval with Fewer Hassles.
- Preserves Bank Credit Lines: Leasing lets you put your equipment to use immediately to generate revenues – with minimum budgetary impact.
- Cost: Lease financing is generally more expensive than bank financing, but in most instances it’s more easily obtained.
- Gives Flexible Payment Options: Leasing permits 100% financing with no down payment, so you get the equipment you need without a major cash outlay. With leasing, you can arrange long, flexible terms with low monthly payments.
- Allows for Easy Upgrades and Add-Ons: What if your business is growing and you need to add phone equipment? In most instances, the leasing company will allow you to add this equipment to your existing lease.
- Lease Payments are Fixed, not Adjustable: You don’t have to worry about floating interest.
Panasonic is running a 0% APR promotion (see the following):
Panasonic Business Finance is currently offering an EXCLUSIVE 0% financing option for Panasonic KX-NS700 and KX-NS1000 communications equipment.